How to change the Internet Explorer title bar?
- Start ->Run-> gpedit.msc
- Choose User Configuration, Windows Settings, Internet Explorer Maintenance, Browser User Interface, and double click Browser Title.
- Activate Customize Title Bars, and type something in there. Doesn't matter what. Let's type: QWERTY. Click Okay.
- Fire up Reg editor. (start, run, regedit)
- Goto HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main.
- Look for the key: Window Title. There you'll find the value: Microsoft Internet Explorer provided bt QWERTY.
- Change this key to anything you like and exit regedit.
- Fire up IE and look at the title bar!
WinXP security: If you don't do steps 1 to 3, you won't find the Window Title key!